Wheelhouse Counseling is a unique mental- and relational-health resource. With an emphasis on client satisfaction, our company offers several exclusive benefits, including:
- Complimentary initial consultations: Goodness-of-fit is extremely important when searching for a psychotherapist. A licensed clinician speaks with every potential client prior to scheduling the first session.
- Evening and weekend appointments: Our clinicians offer evening and weekend appointment times so that clients need not take vacation time to meet with their therapist.
- Centrally located office: Our office is located in the heart of Houston, where the Medical Center, River Oaks, and Montrose intersect. This location is extraordinarily convenient for many who live or work in the area.
- Free parking: It’s a small convenience many clients greatly appreciate.
- Agile, evidence-based clinical approach: We integrate empirically-based best practices into the counseling process to best fit the goals and concerns of each individual client.
- Professional reputation: Our staff is well respected in the local and national mental health community.
Wheelhouse Counseling is the go-to referral for multiple schools, physicians, and community organizations that seek reliable and exceptional psychological resources.
Our office is convenient to many Houstonians, located at 3334 Richmond Ave., Suite 125, 77098, near the intersection of Buffalo Speedway & Richmond Ave. This location is very close to The Rice Village, the Medical Center, Montrose and River Oaks, and includes free parking and free wifi access. We offer flexible appointment times - meeting clients in evenings and on weekends - so as to accommodate the busy schedules of contemporary life. Please email info@WheelhouseCounseling.com to request an appointment.